Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter

Spring is here! Well, at least according to the calendar spring has been here almost a month. However, weather wise I am not so sure what season it is anymore. David and I just celebrated Easter with his family. They live just a hop, skip and a jump away from us in Ozark, MO. At the end of April we will have been here officially one year. David will be finishing up his first year at MSU. He has excelled in his course work this year. I am looking forward to summer break. I am so thankful that my husband is able to work full time and go to school full time, but I miss him a lot. We will switch places this summer, and I will get to be the college student in the summer. I will start classes at Evangel University in June. I am looking forward to learning and connecting with other professionals in the area. We are thankful, and continue to look to God to guide each step as we walk by faith.

1 comment:

Debra said...

Hi Kristen, Happy Easter to you all too! Can you believe it's already been a year since you've been there! You are missed by all your friends in Arkansas!